Slope's audit trails help your team track events to SKUs, depots, orders, and shipments within your account. Our audit trail implementation is CFR Title 21 Part 11 compliant, which means:
- Captures the creation, modification, inactivation, or deletion of electronic records
- Records user's email, date, time, previous data, new data, and reason for change when applicable
- Users that can change data can access the audit trail
- Date and timestamps are synchronized to UTC standard
Slope allows you to view the audit trails in the application or to download them as an Excel (xlsx) report.
Viewing audit trails
As a Supplier, you can view the audit trails for all of your SKUs, depots, orders, and shipments. All you have to do is click on the Actions button next to the object you want to see the audit trail for. In the dropdown list of options there will be an Audit trail link that will take you to the audit trail view for that object.
Here's more detail about each column in the audit trail table:
- Event - Name of the event that triggered the audit trail (Create/Update/Destroy) or the name of the transition (Activate/Disable/Close, etc).
- Attribute - List of the attribute field effected by the event.
- From/To - The before and after value of each attribute
- User - Which user triggered the event. A first and last name are shown.
- Time - Date and timestamp of the event in UTC time
Downloading audit trail reports
You may download an audit trail report in Excel (xlsx) format by clicking the Request report button in the top right of the audit trail view. Doing so will enter a request in our report generation queue, which may take a couple minutes to complete. Once the report has generated, you'll receive a link to download it via email. This link will expire in 72 hours.